After bathing in a luke warm Aalgo bath the itch will go allowing for a good nights sleep. Where the skin has been scratched will heal. Dead/dry skin will exfoliate away. New re-hydrated skin will come up eczema free. Children will be much more relaxed and less irritable.
How to use
• Run a LUKE WARM bath
• 2 heaped tablespoons of Aalgo into the bath, it will totally dissolve.
• Let child play in the bath for 20 minutes or longer if they want
• This way the child will totally relax
• After the bath just pat them dry, this allows the invisible residue to be absorbed through the pores and re-hydrate the skin from within.
• Itch will go.
• Where the skin has been scratched will heal.
• Dead/dry skin will exfoliate away.
• New re-hydrated skin will come up eczema free
• Children will be much more relaxed and less irritable
• Bath daily until clear
Maintenance for children:
Always use LUKE WARM water if you suffer with eczema 1 to 2 Aalgo baths per week. Any time the child is upset about something bath that night. In our experience talking to parents over the last twenty years that the most stressful things for children are: Moving house bath every day coming up to, during, and after the move for at least a week until everything settles down then stay on 2 baths a week for a month or two. Starting play school (children may seem very excited about it but it can have a dramatic effect on some children) we suggest bathing every night for a few nights before starting play school and for the first 2 weeks at least. Every September going back to school,the start of the school year has proven to be a serious problem. In the run-up to and during exams. Always bath after swimming in an indor swimming pool to counteract the effects of the chlorine.