First Days of School
It's that time of year when our little ones are getting ready to put on their uniforms and head off as big boys and girls for the first time and go through the school gates...This is such an exciting time and starting school is the beginning of a new chapter, yipeee for all the new friends they are about to make! 🙌🙌
Although we may not think it, this can be a very stressful time for our little ones, where the idea of school is rather overwhelming and slightly scary.
Children prone to eczema may begin to break out so now is the time to catch it before the eczema blows up, clear it and keep their skin at bay. Not only will it help the itch but it will bring with it a good nights sleep.
- 2 tablespoons of Aalgo in a Luke warm bath
- Allow your child play around in the bath for 20mins or so
- Pat their skin dry afterwards, no shower needed!
- Bathe your child every night before bed for these two weeks before starting school
- When school has started continue the baths every night well into the third week of term to ensure no breakouts.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy alongside them their starting school.
With 24 years of school starting eczema free happy customers, our experience shows now is the time to start the programme. With a money back guarantee go to; https://aalgo.com/products/seaweed-eczema-children